- The Interval - Part Time Social Media Associate
The Long Now Foundation is seeking a Social Media associate to promote their bar, cafe, event space, The Interval, in Fort Mason center. This associate will work with the Long Now social media team and the The Interval staff to conceptualize, create, and execute promotional organic and paid campaigns across various social media channels.
For this position, we are looking for someone who can:
- Own the development, execution, and optimization of our organic content for social media. Identify and build channel-right campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, and Twitter.
- Support foot traffic and other initiatives via paid content and location based ads on Facebook, Instagram and other networks.
- Work collaboratively with the Interval cocktail, coffee, event team, and the Long Now social media team to promote new menus and events and initiatives.
- Engage with customers via social media to answer their questions and guide them to the correct resources.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2 - 3 years in a social media role with experience producing and publishing content on social media across a wide range of channels.
- Creative - Enthusiastic about developing a high volume of new ideas that will attract and engage the Interval audience and the ability to create the assets and copy to execute these ideas.
- Collaborative - Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and managing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Individual contributor attitude - Ability to see what needs to be done and get it done in a timely fashion.
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager preferred not required.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- A few sentences about why this position interests you
- A link to a resume or list relevant experience (or simply pasted into the body of your email)
- Links to social media accounts you are working on, or have worked on
- Please do NOT send attachments of any kind-- they will not be opened